Friday february 9th, another marvelous and successful party took place at Bachi Jewels!
It was a real pleasure to collaborate with the amazing Gabriela Provenzano on this ART & FASHION event supporting Save A Sato and Footprints Foundation and featuring:
- Frank Polanco’s unique animal PHOTOGRAPHY,
- Haute SWIMWEAR FASHION SHOW by Anie Louis,
- Ethereal ANGEL BAGS by Irene Marie,
- Desert Sage CANDLES burning for a good cause
- UNIQUE JEWELRY by local artists and hosts Luis Chavarria & Gabriela Provenzano of Bachi Jewels.
Special thanks to the all the friends and clients whose generosity contributed to the nonprofit organizations Save Sato and Footprints foundation.
Check out photos of the event here.
For updates on Save A Sato and Footprints Foundation you can click on the link in their page and you will be directed to their website.
On behalf of all those who benefit from your caring, thank you very much for your support.